Wednesday 11 December, 2013

The Age of True Love!

After having passed through painful teenage and stressful early twenties I have a new theory! Will have many flaws but I'm still going with it!

People say there is no age for love...I agree...But there is an age for true love..you know that unconditional kind...? (Which most people think does not exist :\)

Having observed and learned from the experiences of my friends and myself  I have deduced that you can experience true love only in a certain age group. Most probably that is between the ages 19-22. This is the only age where you aren't too naïve to think a crush is love and fall for any random guy who gives you even little bit bhav. Nor are you too mature to critically analyse everyone's ulterior motive. You are still learning about the world and can accept people for who they are and learn to really like them! Only in this transition period can you love someone unconditionally and accept them with all their flaws and still keep yourself sane. The right balance between naïve and over critical. :P

I am starting to think this is also the period when you make good friends..the kind you can keep forever!

Its just a theory..do you agree? Or is it just common around me? Lemme know!
 

No comments: