Wednesday 11 December, 2013

A message

Destinies collided
We met by chance
You were entranced by me
I was my mischievous self

The common thread was evoked
And we exchanged our thoughts
Destinies collided again
Now we met by choice

Our choices make our destiny
Our destinies collided over and over
We sensed an unusual feeling...
The feeling of love

Not knowing the consequences
I danced in the rain
You held my hand
I agreed to go wherever you take me..wherever

Zeus now blessed our amour
Fell more relentlessly than ever
We coalesced..became one..

Then life took to its unpious means
We stood together..
Withstanding it's choler..
But it pulled us apart

The devil sent his warriors
And weakened our strenghts

Now you are there..
And I am here..
The feel victory
But our love is lapidary

We are one at heart
With nothing but memories to cherish
with love and care
And destinies will collide again..
Someday..Somewhere..

No comments: