Wednesday 11 December, 2013

Blogging again!! :D

Its been a while since I used my computer or even A computer. But I have successfully managed to drown my only smart phone Galaxy Note and sadly have to access the internet only when I'm home! (courtesy: Nokia 6030)

So here's a few things that I would like to share with you that I have learnt over the past few months

  • If you immerse a galaxy note in a bucket of water - it floats!
  • People will go to any lengths to save a few bucks.
  • Harbour line is the worst railway line in Mumbai-Its neither fast like Central and not cleaner like western.
  • No matter how bad your time in college was...you will always miss it when you are away! :(
  • Freedom doesn't exist...you go from working for someone to working for someone else..!
  • Every craving lasts for about 7 seconds..control and it will pass..And not to forget it will come back in 10 minutes! :P
  • Joblessness is the worst punishment you can give anyone! :(
That's all I can think of right now..will come back with more soon! Coz I am that jobless!

No comments: