Wednesday 11 December, 2013

IPL 2008 UPDATES

Heres a really old post I found..not that you care but I think it needed to be out there!! MY IPL UPDATES :P

April 18, 2008

Kolkata Knight Riders beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by 140 runs.



What I was happy to see :
1. The light spectrum.
2. Shankar Ehsan Loy
3. Shahrukh Khan
4. 158! Kudos Mr. McCullum
5. Ishant Sharma finally had his hair cut and styled!

What I was not :
1. RCB lost:(
2. Ricky Ponting :-X
3. Karan Johar..Couldnt stop laughin...missed most of the match
4. Mosquitoes @ Home....go away! :-X


April 19, 2008

Chennai Super Kings beat Punjab Kings XI by 33 runs

What I was happy to see:
1. Partheev and Hayden Opening
2. 240 in 20 overs!! :-O
3. The fastest century of T20 History!
4. Irfan Pathan :X
5. Irfan Pathan
6. Did I mention Irfan Pathan?

What i was not:
1. Jab We Met songs in the background.
2. Dhoni Debacle
3. Whats with the cheerleaders..? They are more like cheerlosers..! X:P


Delhi Daredevils Beat Rajasthan Royals by 9 wickets

What I was happy to see:
1. Dhawan's Fifty
2. Shane Watson's deliberate drop :P
3. Gambir's Gambheerta...and courtesy!!
4. Akshay Kumar is a DAREDEVIL!



What I was not:
1. Sehwag a loser again!
2. Just 129!!?! *bored*
3. Yusuf Pathan..get a grip!
4. Who are those losers hosting extra innings?


April 20, 2008

Kolkata Knight Riders beat Deccan Chargers by 5 wickets
(all thanks to Mr. K. Hariharan)

What I was happy to see:
1. KKR wicket-keeper Saha is awesome..EPL wanna trade..?
2. Ravi Shastri says Laxman is an excellent "slipper" :P
3. Gilchrist's argument with Mr. K. Hariharan (paisa khau)
4. Ganguly Bowled ...Yipeee....!!


What I was not :
1. Dust on the pitch...!?!
2. Godrej Advertisement...can't hear commentary..!
3. Lights Off...WTH?!



Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Mumbai Indians by 5 wickets.

Better put,
Mumbai Indians lose to Royal Challengers Bangalore..(bloody losers)

What I was happy to see:
1. Acrobat Kohli..whatta catch!
2. Rahul Dravid's Smile
3. Jayasurya!...always a pleasure sir!

What I was not:
1. Debri Delay!?
2. Kareena K. for mumbai Indians?! (Panvati!)
3. Zaheer..lose the agression man..! Or while in delhi..they will put u in Agra...if you know what I mean ;)
4. Ashish Nehra..(Pheko shaane ko team ke bahar!)


Did you know?
Thums up is actually spelt as THUMS up and not THUMBS up?! I know...WTH?!


April 21, 2008
Rajasthan Royals beat Punjab Kings XI by 5 wickets.

What I was happy to see:
1. Yuvi's Sixes!
2. The theme song of KXP makes me wanna dance!*doin a lil' bhangra!*
3. Pathan to Pathan...wah wah!
4. Shane Warne's Googli...Subhanalla...!
5. Lee, Pathan and Yuvi..Isn't there a rule for max. no. of hotties in a team?
6. Sreesanth makes agression look good....*grrrr*

What I was not:
1. People who keep the scores should be sued...!
2. Watson's broken bat looks like ice candy! Wooden *phhbbt*
3. No music for Rajasthan Royals? :(

Disclaimer:
Lalit Modi is selling the broken bat...He's the CON MAN...beware!!

April 22, 2008

Delhi Daredevils beat Hyderabad Deccan Chargers by 9 wickets

Sorry no comments..couldn't watch the match...was damn sick!
People who hate my articles...REJOICE!
April 23, 2008

Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians by 6 runs

What I was happy to see:
1. Hariharan..I'm the one thats crazy about you (oh..! I am crazy anyway!)2. Shivamani - A Legend!
3. Ala Re...*dancing*...ok i better talk 'bout cricket!
4. Bhajji is my star! He was the only one who WANTED the win!
5. A. Nayyar...I'll be looking forward to the next match..

What I was not:
1. Ashish Nehra...(throw that man outta the team!)
2. Ashish Nehra *add swear here*...MI lost solely 'coz of him!
3. Ashish Nehra...Kill Him!
4. Sachin Injured..? Doin what? Sitting..?!


April 24, 2008

Rajasthan Royals beat Deccan Chargers by 3 wickets.

What I was happy to see:
1. Monkey Mania..!
2. Yusuf Pathan..whatta knock!
3. Shane Warne...Good Game Man!
4. Shahid Afridi...match turner..

What I was not:
1. Gilly fails again!
2. Afridi did not get a hattrick :(
3. Symonds for the last over..!?! VVS...losing deliberately?
4. If Yusuf can play..why not Irfan? :(


April 25, 2008

Kings XI Punjab beat Mumbai Indians by 66 runs

What I was happy to see:
1. My Irfan is back..!
2 .Brett Lee..Kudos man!
3. Whatta catch...Yuvi..!
4. Pathan really looks cuter with that beard..

What I was not:
1. Sick Advertisements..! Now we can't even see the wickets properly...!
2. Daler Mehendi makes wanna puke *sigh*
3. I'm not gonna watch any MI match with Nehra in it...
4. Sachin...either commit suicide..or leave the country...Sena is after you..!

April 26,2008

Chennai Super Kings beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 9 wickets!

Yeah you read it right!

What I was happy to see:
1. Ponting out first ball...Shock Laga Kya?
2. Partheev Patel's funny side :O
3. Saha hits a saha..(marathi)...and gets bowled..!:P
4. Badrinath---Jonty Rhodes..!
5. What was that..? L. R. Shukla...run out?!

What I was not:
1. They torture those poor creatures (exclude Ashish Nehra) in the afternoon sun :(
2. Finally apna Dhoni is BACK..he is supposed to be a lousy wicket-keeper!
3. Jab We Met songs..piss me off!


Rajasthan Royals beat Bangalore Royal Challengers by 7 wickets..

Like I care!


April 27,2008


Kings XI Punjab beat Delhi Daredevils by 4 wickets

I still dont care!

Deccan Chargers finally beat Mumbai Indians by 10 wickets

Didn't watch the match as I said..

April 28,2008

Chennai Super Kings beat Bangalore Royal Challengers by 13 runs..

That was close..phew!
Poor Dravid! :(



No more IPL updates...CET comming Up...

Get total Updates here..Or just watch the match!



2 comments:

Adi Krishnan said...

Remember the time we got this all right in a quiz competition! Got 3k cash (OMG!) and the weird IIT guy was chewing his beard (Yuck!) LOL!

Crazy Candy said...

LOL...we didn't get this in the quiz..its was anil kumbles century waala! :P