Tuesday 8 April, 2008

Hope @ Heart

All world is my enemy
'I' am my biggest foe
Nowhere have I been so far
Nowhere can I go

My wings have been cut
And my strengths all shattered
My companions betrayed me
Power is all that mattered

Now as I look around me
Frowns are all I see
I look for a reason
A reason for me to be

Kill me..!! Why dont you?
Have I anything left?
I have nothing to give or to take
Nothing that I gave or kept

My soul is now scarred
My Mind is ever worried
Feelings are now scared
Deep inside buried

Drowning in this flood
Of pain and sorrow
All i have is a heart with Hope
A Hope of a better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all around
I too feel the same
But I've to prove to myself
That a vision is still with me
And when Im done
The world will see me
The way I am
But I wont feel the same, within

@ Shantala said...

Whatttt got into u:O:O:O

U wrote this????!!!!!

Man, (i hate to say this:|) but its too good!!

For once i have to say ..Kudos!!