Tuesday 29 April, 2008

Come Waste Your Time... All Over Again...

As I go to a beautiful (not even close) school in Vashi to write an exam that I care(hardly) about...
I am visited by the memories from school..from college....(yah..! I ACCEPT! the sick dusty board and scarcity of air was making me hallucinate)
SO...when I got over it...and finally came to my senses....I had a look around..It was the same old story...the story that I would..today...like to share....

Everywhere you go...for Educational (supposedly) purposes...you are certain to find a particular set of people...each true to their type...
Lemme enlighten you..

1. The Snob:[-(
As the name suggests he has the best brains, best hair, best looks, best clothes..blah...blah...according to him...
And he is WRONG...He enters the class..pulls out a chair..misses...THUD!!...and believes everyone has forgotten...

2. The Know-It-All:#:-S
This is the category in which people who don't know me would put me..(and people who know me wanna put me in JAIL! and people who know me really well..wanna THROW me into the MENTAL ASYLUM) :P
This category..especially has a really strong arm...
I mean...to put it up...for every damn question asked! #:-S
They can be easily recognised by the crowd around them during the exams..!

3. The Illiterate::(
This category is completely the opposite of the Know-It-All...
He often makes us wonder.."God! How did he even get this far!"..
Still don't get it...arrey it is the guy who hides under the bench every time a question is asked...

4. The babe:
Ya..the one on you just pictured...that's the one I'm talking about :P *applauds at her own wit*

5. The Wannabe:;;)
This category really pisses me off...Either you be or don't be....Don't hang around in the middle...
This is the girl who wears red lipstick with a blue eyeshadow and yellow clothes...for the guys who don't get it...Its someone you must've hardly noticed..!
Among the guys...its those guys..who wear sweat bands in winter, sunglasses in the class...n yeah..dare to bare and make everyone stare...yah..you must know them.

6. The Jester:<:-P
These are the really cool people in the class...They make classes worth attending...
I don't need to explain them...They are just our favourites!...

7. The Supposedly Cool/Hot:
Ya..these are the ones who get all the hot girls in the class...and also get the lowest marks!! *applause*
This also includes the "my-short-tee-covers-up-for-my-tiny-brain" and "I'm- broke-so-I-wear-rags" girls..*applauds at her own wit again*
They are the piss off kings and queens...

8. The Bookworm: :-B
This includes the selfish, TEXT book loving, fun hating, "no-time-to-waste" people...Its like the funny bone was forcefully extracted from their bodies or something! Never seen them? Try attending a class and look at the first bench..You can hardly catch them anywhere else..They fight for 0.000000001 mark that the teacher should have given! They wont ask you for help...nor will they help you...and if you accidentally score better than them..then don't worry...its they who are gonna slog harder...relax!


9. The Nervous Wreck: :-SS
This category people have a strange affinity for the three Ts -- tension, trouble and tears...
Every time an exam comes up..they become insomniac and insane as well...A single tiny unit test seems to them a huge threat to their dream of becoming something BIG :P...


10. The Sleeping Beauty: I-)
He is the guy who neither catches the last nor the first bench...He prefers the middle benches..that give him enough padding to hide himself...and have a nice long nap..He prefers to sleep in class...and cause no botheration to the teachers. *wonders what he does at night*..
Maybe at night he has to device an evil plan to conquer the world..!


11. The Newspaper:
Is there anything you want the entire world to know in minutes...A news? A rumour? Why waste time in ads...Use the official class newspaper...She can spread news at the speed of light....TRUST ME!
Words don't leave your mouth and the second girl sitting on the third row in the fifth classroom to your right knows about it....! Now that's FAST!

12. The General Public:
Bole toh apun log...
These are the huge masses who have loads of time to waste...and a LITTLE time to study( this line dedicated to my akka)
They are those who have fun, fight, laugh, cry...bole toh...live!
They are also the category..who put other people into categories..:P


I'm sorry...I really have nothing better to do...."BETTER" I said...so exclude STUDY...
Now that you are terribly bored...you might as well take a shower...!
I'll catch you later *devilish laugh*
See ya!

6 comments:

PURN!MA said...

ya.. ya... going on... Have patience no!

Maine general overview kiya school friends ka... hehehe all of them fell correctly into categories :)).
Me!, the general public.

@ Shantala said...

comment:)

Anonymous said...

hey for me I and you fit in a different category, it is
SMART BUT STILL STUPID
Lemme give a small explanation, Pooja and gang think we know everything and we are scholars and intelligent and stuff and we know that too but still we never put that to use and end up being what we are so me thinks we are a different breed of students. Think about it :p

Crazy Candy said...

naa...re...
see...its relative....
for the ppl who think we r scholars...they'll put us in know-it-all..
but we put ourselves in general public...
get that?

Anonymous said...

naa re...
I still stand by my words :)

Crazy Candy said...

...:|