Saturday 6 December, 2008

Ramaiaaahmehaaa!!!

Hey people...!! How ya doin?
Well firstly lemme apologise to all my fans for being away for so long..!! :P
and to "the shruti hater group" good news!! you wont be seein me often here anymore :(
Yup guys tight schedule...and too much studyin...:( :(( ok...enuf jokes....=)) I will never go away n even if i do...I will always be BACK!!

Firstlt b'lore is a sick place...n if you think thats bad...read on for some insight!...
People here fall into 2 categories...." NERDS" n "HERDS"...shouldnt make sense...thats shru for you :)
Well...studies here are hectic....!! and mind you...im livin my nightmare come true...
The cadavers are yuck n scary...n even more....YUCK! I mean...why? WHY? WHAAAAAY??
Just when i get over all that crap i see....I get some more..."sensitive infos" that keep me busy all day...

Just when i get a hang of myself...and begin to study...*SWOOOSH!*..Angel Bhanu.."intern"...comes n say...set a dance for college day in 2 days...n there goes my time table...(u really think i had one :| how lil' do u know me!)

And we dance our time away...!

Just amidst gettin over lucky boy...we have people running with the portion like someone is gonna whip them if they dont! Imagine finishin entire upperlimb in 5 days!!!
Man i gotta study!!!

Well...More on college n frenz commin up...Till then dont get scared if i talk like..." No da...its all fine ma...yen ra..."

enjoy maadi...adios!

No comments: