Thursday 25 September, 2008

Addicted!

Obsessive! Thats my middle name!
I mean..I am obsessed with somethin or the other always..!
Right now I am addicted to Twosongs..!\:D/
1. Hey Ya..(kidnap)
&
2. Yeh Tumhari Meri Baatein (dont know the movie?? :-O duh!)Here's a clue

Well...Realising this fact...I moved on to asking other people about their obssesion/addiction!

Q. Whats your obsession?

here are a few answers...

A. Obsession? :-/

A. Uh..what?

OK...Ok...:|

Q. What are you addicted to?

.....

Random Guy: Baby Im addicted and outta control...o=>--*oh...shut up!!*

Random Guy2: Dancing...! I just love dancing...\:D/ did a few steps (or was he getting fits??)...!*disappear* I didnt ask for proof!

Nerd: Addiction...can have hazardous effects...! :-B..(Take him seriously!)

Random Girl: Nail biting....*ewww!!*

Any Girl: Chocolates...(obvious:|)

BlahQueen: Oh..I am completely addicted to talkin...I just love talkin...blah blah blah....Some people get annoyed..(tell me about it :|)....blah blah...i am who i am...blah blah...blah...BLAH!...

Romeo: Kissing..*runs*

Mr.Superclean: Bathin...And I gotta go have a bath now..!

RichGuy: Money...$-)

RoadsideRomeo: You..! *runs for life* >:P

Shayar: To my beloved poetry...come I'll read some out for you...*(:|*

Clown: Hahaha...Laugh..haha...ing..hahaha...I..haha...just...haha..cant stop...haha..laugh..hahaha...ing...hahaha..hehehe... *Weirdo! L-)*

Wireless: :)] uh..Hang on..Ill call you back..My...ring ring...cellphone..Im on it...ring ring..almost all the time!...haan...hello?

So I see...Everyone is addicted...to the weirdest possible things..Will keep updating this post with weird replies I get..

Whats your ADDICTION? :-?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sahi observations pal...i could actually visualize ppl saying that stuff!!:D

Anonymous said...

Im addicted to reading your blog. Keep updating. This one kept me rolling with laughter. You really have a funny bone despite the fact that you are going to Bangalore

Anonymous said...

Hi Shruti Obsessive Shonoy!!!

Crazy Candy said...

who's this aonymous person now?

Anonymous said...

who is crazy candy????

Crazy Candy said...

its me!

Anonymous said...

thanks for telling i would never know!!! by the way, let me introduce myself... m anonymous... :)or stranger or ek ajnabee :P

Crazy Candy said...

mamma told me...dont be talkin to a stranger,,,,hahaha...:| most obvious reply!

no sweat..! strangers always welcome!

Anonymous said...

hey hi!!!!!!!!! at last i visited ur blog.............