Monday 4 August, 2008

Unconcious.../ Faint..

Noise...Hustle Bustle..
People..Running around..
I wait alone...
Intoxicated..Isolated..

Strength slowly weakens..
And the noise becomes dim..
And everything begins...
To slowly move away..

I speak to me..
"Keep going..
You aren't so weak!"
Breath..Breathe..

Slowly...
My eyelids descend..
I strive to keep them up..
A struggle..fruitless..

Dark...Silence...

The feel of cold water..
And I'm Back..
The noise has been turned on again..
And the hustle bustle goes on..

Smiles..All around me now..
Of pity and Concern..
But an Emptiness fills me now..
This is the point of no return..!

3 comments:

Crazy Candy said...

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.


:P

Anonymous said...

Now I dont know what your comment means here but I must say the poem was good
Inspired by your own experience I guess, eh? :p

Crazy Candy said...

yes...thank you...
i love forcefully makin you comment on my posts :P