Monday 4 August, 2008

Hahahehehahahehe...!! :))

Ok...Here's of those random people who wanna "make me frnd"...

To people..who like me..think..being rude is bad..
Either read this for a break...or just don't read any further...

Here's how the conversation goes:


mohnishsmart: hi
Shru: u r?
mohnishsmart: u r?
Shru: dont know
mohnishsmart: mohnish
Shru: k..do i know u?
mohnishsmart: u know harshal
Shru: uh...who?
mohnishsmart: k
Shru: where did ya find my ID?
mohnishsmart: so i have added u in past
Shru: im sorry i dont think i know you..
mohnishsmart: we might be not rememberd
Shru: naa..i dont remember you at all...
Shru: sorry...
Shru: and bye!
mohnishsmart: y
mohnishsmart: we can start once again a freindship
Shru: im sorry..
mohnishsmart: bye the way happy freindship day
Shru: i have frenz of my own..!
Shru: so...BYE!
mohnishsmart: any ways we can start a new freindshaip
Shru: i dont think so..
mohnishsmart: y
Shru: i have many friends alreay..
Shru: already*
Shru: n I am happy with them...
mohnishsmart: so wat i also have
Shru: i dont want anymore friends...
mohnishsmart: i am happy 2
mohnishsmart: y
Shru: I JUST DONT
mohnishsmart: wats reason
Shru: MY WISH!
Shru: n why the hell do you care?
mohnishsmart: ur wish its kool but u can think so 1time u wiil not in loss
mohnishsmart: i just want ur frdship nothing else
Shru: sorry..but NO!
mohnishsmart: r u sure
Shru: yes...Absolutely..!
Shru: please...leave me alone now! BYE!
mohnishsmart: at least u know my name may iknow urs?
Shru: nope!
Shru: BYE

mohnishsmart: its not fair my frd u should told ur name
Shru: GO AWAY!
Shru: PLEASE!!
Shru: JUST GO!!!|
mohnishsmart: k i wiil go but ur in loss my frd byhaving so many frd and losing a one frd u will feel guilty
Shru: yeah...I'll handle the guilt...dont worry...Please leave!
mohnishsmart: r u sure
Shru: YES!! n BYE!
mohnishsmart: no u cant
Shru: what the hell??
Shru: JUST GO!
mohnishsmart: y
mohnishsmart: k
mohnishsmart: i wiil leave but may i know ur lovely name
Shru: GO AWAY!!!
mohnishsmart: name plz

*ignore*..(i know i should have done that way before..but it was fun snapping at him..! Also i like to marvel at the guts of people who speak wrong English so confidently..!)


After sometime..:

mohnishsmart: hi
mohnishsmart: would u like be my frd

*WTH!!! x-(*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful conversation!
Im impressed by the excuses (in a very sarcastic manner) the "so called friend" gave.
Make frds with him Shru else you'll lose a frd :D

Crazy Candy said...

of course i'll make him my frnd yaar...
tere jaane ke baad someone's gotta bore me naa :P

infact...I'll make him my best frnd..


"are u sure?" u ask me...
Yeah I am! :P

Anonymous said...

Well then go on... but I'll tell u that mohnish will end up saying, I LOVE YOU, still u want to make friends with him go ahead!
Then dont tell me I didnt warn u, as if u have less idiots with such ideas that u want to add one more!

Enjoy!
\m/Peace\m/

Immortal_666 said...

shruti atleast u culd have spoken a lil bit politely......man that was harsh....bhichara mohnish...(pity i him for not have wondreful frdn)
muhahahahaha!!!
well atleast i tried to write like him......still isnt perfect....have to deteriorate my writing language.....

Crazy Candy said...

oye...c'mon yaar...if he proposes..i'll say yes...:P ofcourse..!!
he is the ONE!! *blink* *blink* *blush*


:)) :)) =))