Wednesday 16 July, 2008

Tagged..

Thanks Akka for finally and unknowingly tagging me!

8 Things About Me that few or none know are:

1. I hardly chew my food.

2. While halving a number mentally..instead of dividing by two..I multiply by 5 and divide by 10.

3. I cannot remember faces from photographs. :(

4. I love my sister too much :^O (Yes believe me Akka! I do..!) :X

5. My secret wish is to punch someone real hard, someday. :-$

6. I keep quiet when I am very happy or very sad.:-<

7. I sing in the bathroom..pretending to be a popstar or something! B-)

9. I like it when I get appreciation for something I do..

10. I skipped 8 so I can write many more.

11. I am extremely self obsessed (if that wasn' t obvious! :| )

12. I am always right :P

ok finally..

8. I love chococake!! :-*

I now tag aadi...and whoever reads this...and has a blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man. im running for shelter cuz i dunno myself. Still, i can and i will try

@ Shantala said...

Ohhh sister dearie...thanks for lettin me know that I tagged U:-)

One more thing that pipal DO NOT know about her..is that ..she uses my account to scrap and talk to herself..arrghh!!!:|:P

Crazy Candy said...

not to forget....praise myself...
n say all nice things to myself..abbey isse tere paap kam honge!