Tuesday 22 July, 2008

Love In Idleness


Wishing...Wanting..Hoping..
As he walked towards me..
Unaware..Innocent...

Dreams..Fantasy..Wonderment..
As he walks past me..
Unaware..Innocent..

Where are you?
In my hour of need..
Just this once..be there..
Just this once..for my greed..

Your nectar..though I shall not drink..
Will quench my thirst...
And forever will I be indebted..
To you..forever..

But is it moral?
Is it right?
Will the love be true?
Forever survive..

Someday..The Dian's Bud..
Shall prevail..
And the truth..
Evident..

Someday..Someday..


P.S. Any queries regarding this post are not welcome..!>:P Just get it..or get lost! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey amazing, truly brilliant poetry. I must say this is the best I've read from you.
Im still shocked by the format of this one. Wow, hats off commendable one.