Thursday 6 December, 2007

Poem Worthwhile :P

Well my sis turned 23 yesterday...
And I wanted to do something special for her...
But I cant really be too nice to her...
So with the help of my poorly used brain and my extremely rubbish rhyming...
I came up with this...a Poem Specially for her...


Akka, My Dearest,
You're the best in the world..
You Straighten me up,
When I'm twisted and curled..

You are my angel
To guide me in life..
You're a great sister
(And You'll soon be a wife :P)
And a true friend in strife..

You make me so happy,
You're always there for me..
We'll do great things together,
The world will wait and see..

You look so beautiful,
And are so, much more at heart..
(when I see you in my dreams,
I wake up with a start :P)
I hope we will be together always
And life may never pull us apart..

You are my role model,
And the best sis too..
(I wont copy you,
I have better things to do :P)
You've taught me well,
To be gentle, nice and true..

Thank You Akka,
For all that you have done
Being with you..
Is just so much fun!!


P.S. : "Akka" is what i call my sister...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poem Shruti....shows the mischiveous but lovely relation between u & ur sis....:)

Rach said...

You look so beautiful,
And are so, much more at heart..
(when I see you in my dreams,
I wake up with a start :P)


U should be nominated for the international poetry awards (or watever, the prize is)... coz simply put... ur a rocking poet!!

Keep it up!! ... Keeping u on my blogroll... u better post a li'l more!! :) :P