Thursday 6 December, 2007

A Peep Into My Life..

I danced in the rain ...
And toiled under the sun...

But now I am Blogging...
Coz this is much more FUN!!




Hmm....Here Goes....
Well Hello Everyone..This Is SHRUTI..
I am a Crazy girl...who does'nt use her brain too much....
which gets people to suspect if i have one..(i know my sis is nodding)...

But for me there is a very deep meaning to life...so deep that since i am BATHOPHOBIC.....i cant dare to find out...

I love reading...(ok mom i will read my text book...!!)
The Potter Series may not have appealed to everyone...but they triggered my Imagination...

My choice of Music is extreemely varied...Genre no bars....

I am a VERY TALKATIVE person...(i just can't keep my mouth shut!!!)
So keep your cotton plugs handy!!

Hmm....just a lil' more 'bout my family...
My family is my pillar of Strength...They've always Been there for me...
My papa...(Currently workin' for a Bank)
My ma..(retired..from a bank..now at home..Full time)
My sis...6 years Older(not mentally)...done her MBA...now workin...dont ask me where...
hey if you are so interested go visit her BLOG!!


well...there are a lot of other things i would love to share...wait for my posts...
(ok...i know i bored u enough...but do drop by once a while..)

bye for now...
regards,
Shruti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oho...wht a gr88 poem...humorous n still so touchin..thts wht shru is:p...hehehe...excellnt poem shru...gr888 goin